Sunday, December 2, 2018

Happy Birthday to Tim


Happy 66th Birthday to my handsome husband!

I love my sweet Tim because well, for one thing, he is mine forever and ever. But also because he is patient, forgiving, gentle, protective, caring, thoughtful, kind, compassionate, supportive, disciplined, a wonderful provider, attentive husband and he loves God.

I love you, I love you, I LOOOOOVE YOU my sweetie — you are the bright light of my life and I wish you the happiest birthday full of peace, love and joy! xoxoxoxo

If ever two were one, then surely we.
If ever man were loved by wife, then thee.
If ever wife was happy in a man,
Compare with me, ye women, if you can.
I prize thy love more than whole mines of gold,
Or all the riches that the East doth hold.
My love is such that rivers cannot quench,
Nor ought but love from thee give recompense.
They love is such I can no way repay;
The heavens reward thee manifold, I pray.
Then while we live, in love let's so persever,
That when we live no more, we may live ever.

- ANNE BRADSTREET

No comments: