Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Happy Birthday to Tim

From Sandi

Today my main man turns 63. This calls for a love letter:

Dear My Lovey,

I have known you for almost eleven years. In March we will celebrate being married for six of those years. In my head and my heart I have been married to you forever. And I have. There was a plan for us before this earth began. We were united spiritually and forever connected. After this earth life ends the next chapter of our love and connection will just continue.

You are such a wonderful person, husband and best friend. You care for me, you want happiness and success for me and you fulfill every single need I have. You are strong, you are soft, you care, you trust, you listen, you help, you love. I can always count on you for everything.

I love you eternally forever and always. I'm so glad you were born for me. I wish you the happiest birthday my darling.

Love, me. xox

P.S. Go a little easy on the date and walnut with butterscotch cream cake (I know it's hard).

No comments: